- Meet the London Assembly candidates fighting for the South West seat
- Leeds Student Radio (Recording Unavailable)
- The Political Party Podcast with Matt Forde
- BBC Radio London (Recording Unavailable)
- BBC: Who are the scots who won’t vote?
- LBC: How do you register to vote?
- BBC London: Your Questions Answered (21/11/19)
- BBC Radio 5Live: Emma Barnett Show
- UNiDAYS: 5 things that take longer than registering to vote.
- BBC Radio Scotland 18/12/19 [Recording Unavailable]
- BBC London: Your Questions Answered (12/11/19)
- BBC News: Council elections: ‘Not enough’ women and minorities stand
- The Telegraph: Beyond Greta – the other teenage activists changing the world
- The Week: Local elections 2019: where are they taking place and who is likely to win?
- The Independent: ‘Shouting at young people isn’t going to make them more likely to vote’.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine: ‘More than a million young people have registered to vote’.
- BBC Two: Victoria Derbyshire.
- BBC London.
- BBC Stoke: ‘Breakfast Show’ [Link Unavailable]
- BBC Radio Coventry and Warwickshire: ‘Breakfast Show’ [Link Unavailable]
- Voice of Islam Radio: ‘Drive Time’.
- BBC Radio 5Live: ‘Afternoon Show – Why Vote?’ [48.30 minutes in].
- The Guardian: ‘Roll up! Universities embark on big push to boost student vote’.
- BBC News: ‘General election 2017: How many people are registering to vote? (Updated)’.
- Stoke Sentinal: ‘Big Issue: “It’s just more freeloading” – why didn’t you vote in county elections?’.
- Konbini: ‘Louis Theroux Puts Out A Call For Young People To Vote’.
- The National Student: ‘Meet the Brunel 3rd year on a mission to get you politically engaged’.
- The Guardian: ‘Can’t be bothered to vote? If you’re young, you simply can’t afford not to’.
- The London Evening Standard: ‘How to vote tactically in the 2017 general election’.
- BBC News: ‘General election 2017: How many people are registering to vote?’.
- Stoke Sentinal: ‘Big Issue: Not bothering? Why voting really does make a difference’.
- Chester Chronicle: ‘BBC Breakfast at Chester Races for live broadcast’
- LBC Radio: ‘Voter Election Deadline’. [Link Unavailable]
- BBC Breakfast: ‘Election-eve’.
- BBC Radio 5 Live: ‘Nicky Cambell Show’.
- BBC Radio Wales [Link Unavailable]
- Channel 5 News: ‘Voter Registration Deadline’.
- Chester Chronicle: ‘Councillors lend support to teenager’s politics website’.
- Redshift Radio: ‘Interview’.
- Chester Chronicle: ‘Teenager Rachael on mission to encourage young people to vote’.
- North West FYI: ‘Young Entrepreneur Sets Out To Increase 18-25 Vote With New Website’.
- York Press: ‘Voting Counts’.
- The Big Issue: ‘Soapbox’. [Link Expired]
- The Guardian: ‘Disaffected Youth’.
- Total Politics: ‘Make Voting Count’.